Product Manager, Commerce
New York, NY
Product Manager, Peacock Commerce (Transactions)
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
As a Product Manager on the Peacock Commerce team, you will devise, define, design, develop, test, and launch vivid and compelling experiences that are contextually relevant, exceedingly useful, and curiously entertaining.
What we're looking for in a candidate:
• You are an experienced product owner with a proven track-record of end-to-end ownership and delivery of consumer-facing digital products;
• You have relentlessly high standards and deep operational knowledge and expertise in every aspect of digital product development. You use tools, technologies, established best practices, and your own experience-based methods;
• You look at the data and listen to the voice of the consumer;
• You identify the most impactful concepts and push them through a rigorous course of critical evaluation, execution, implementation, experimentation, success-or failure;
• You are a strong communicator, able to articulate your point-of-view, engage in fact-based discourse, collaborate, compromise, and bridge gaps;
• You are resourceful and you lean on yourself, able to bring the big ideas and deliver the practical daily output;
• You feel most at home in a fast-paced, iterative, and collaborative environment; and
• You are fluid and adaptable-able to pivot and work on multiple tracks and bring clarity to ambiguous initiatives.
What you will do:
• Develop and own high-value, consumer-centric digital features and products for web, mobile devices, connected devices and smart TVs;
• Use qualitative and quantitative data to define requirements;
• Present vision, strategy, work product, insights, and KPIs to stakeholders at every level of the organization;
• Collaborate with other product owners, designers, and engineers to successfully deliver products to market. Build, test, learn, and increment;
• Balance inputs from business, design, research, technology, and external teams. Create a network of cross-functional partners. Build rapport and earn trust; and
• Define and evangelise best practices. Collaborate on the planning and building of scalable and extensible tools and resources.
• Build upon Peacock's current feature set for expanding into international markets and new paid business strategies.
• Minimum 5 years owning the end-to-end development lifecycle-incubating, building, delivering, and scaling digital products;
• Experience in product spaces related to payments, transactions, eCommerce checkout and/or In App Purchase integrations;
• Readiness to share a presentation of case studies of digital products;
• Experience developing products for the web and shipping apps to iOS or Android;
• Experience with entertainment platforms-tvOS, Fire TV, Roku, etc.-a plus;
• Expertise in rapid deployment and experimentation-metrics, analytics, A/B testing, user testing, and market research;
• Experience working in an agile software development environment; and
• Close familiarity with common project management tools such as Jira as well as testing tools such as Optimizely.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j7e1-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.