Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
As a Product Manager on our team, you will conceive, define, design, and launch compelling experiences across multiple regions and platforms that are contextually relevant, exceedingly useful, and customer-centric.
What we're looking for in a candidate:
• You are a nimble product manager with a background in ownership and delivery of consumer-facing digital products - experience with global digital streaming services a plus
• You have relentlessly high standards and operational knowledge as well as expertise in most aspects of digital product development. You use tools, technologies, established best practices, and your own experience-based methods.
• You examine the data and listen to the voice of the consumer.
• You identify the most impactful concepts and push them through a rigorous course of critical evaluation, execution, implementation, experimentation, success-or failure.
• You are a strong communicator, able to articulate your point-of-view, engage in fact-based discourse, collaborate, compromise, and bridge gaps across teams and stakeholders at every level.
• You are resourceful and you lean on yourself, able to bring the big ideas and deliver the practical daily output.
• You feel most at home in a fast-paced, iterative, and collaborative environment.
• You are fluid and adaptable-able to pivot and work on multiple tracks simultaneously.
• You have a consumer-first approach to product design and development.
• You are excited and enthusiastic about cross-cultural product strategy
What you will do:
• Develop and own high-value, consumer-centric digital features and global products.
• Use qualitative and quantitative data to define requirements.
• Present vision, strategy, work product, insights, and KPIs to stakeholders at every level of the organization.
• Collaborate with other product managers, designers, and engineers to successfully deliver products to market.
• Balance inputs from business, design, research, technology, and external teams. Create a network of cross-functional partners. Build rapport and earn trust.
• Define and evangelise best practices. Collaborate on the planning and building of scalable and extensible tools and resources.
• Develop a roadmap of impact-generating digital products, features, and optimizations that prioritize customer value, business growth, and strategic opportunities
• Manage a portfolio of B2B client solutions, harmonized with consumer-facing features.
• Minimum 4 years owning the product lifecycle-incubating, building, delivering, and scaling digital products
• Readiness to share a presentation of case studies of digital products
• Experience developing products for the web and shipping apps to iOS and Android
• Expertise in rapid deployment and experimentation-metrics, analytics, A/B testing, user testing, and market research
• Experience working in an agile software development environment
• Close familiarity with common project management tools such as Jira as well as testing tools such as Optimizely.
• Background in global product expansion and multi-region/multi-language products a plus
• Experience with broad range of entertainment platforms-tvOS, Fire TV, Roku, Smart TVs-a plus
• Experience with MVPD/cable integrations a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pppy-54-161-98-96-42 in your application.