News Associates Program
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Producer/Writer/Editor, Original Content This key position will execute a high volume of promotional assets for Peacock Original content including scripted series, unscripted series, documentaries, original movies, and more. The person in this role will work closely with the Creative Director on high-profile campaigns for Peacock Originals. This role requires a strong conceptual thinker and writer with excellent editing and production skills.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Concept, write, produce and execute best-in-class creative launch campaigns for Peacock Originals
• Produce and edit promotional/creative video content for use on all platforms
• Collaborate with outside agencies and production/editorial vendors on Originals campaigns and promotional trailers, sizzles, promos and videos.
• Develop and execute promotional ideas around Originals marketing events and tentpoles across scripted, unscripted, documentary and other content
• Supervise VO recording and audio mix sessions
• Collaborate with Creative Director and others to brainstorm and script ideas and concepts.
• Work alongside designers and production team to create and produce all content
• Direct talent and Originals creative marketing shoots as needed
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Minimum 5 years of experience in writing, producing and video editing
• Experience leading 360° Originals creative campaigns in television or entertainment (drama or comedy); streaming/direct-to-consumer experience preferred
• Strong command of: digital video file formats; working with source video/material of varying quality and technical specs (frame rate, codecs, etc)
• Exhibit talent for conceptual thinking and writing skills
• Understanding of how to create and optimize promotional content for digital and social platforms
• Demonstrated ability to create promotional materials for a wide variety of partners
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere; familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects
• The ability to meet tight deadlines, in a fast-paced creative environment
• Strong communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once.
• Self-motivated, positive attitude
• Promo writing experience preferred
• Bachelors degree preferred