Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So, if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Photo Publicist, Peacock
Peacock Communications is looking for a highly motivated creative with a passion for storytelling to oversee photography elements within publicity focusing on Originals. This Photo Publicist will develop and maintain a diverse network of relationships internally and externally. The ideal candidate must have a thorough understanding of the technical aspects of photography, publicity and asset management. As the Photo Publicist, this role helps to shape the visual identity of Peacock's publicity campaigns. The role will lead the photo publicity creative strategy and will partner cross-functionally across multiple departments – from photo and marketing to product and content – to align efforts.
• Read scripts and assess schedules for various show assignments, provide suggested photo coverage days to publicity teams
• Convey episodic coverage to shows and create assignments for photographers
• Develop cohesive photo strategy for Peacock Originals series
• Campaign responsibilities include identifying First Look Photos, First Look Alternates, Pre-Launch Key Set, Post Launch Key Set
• Photo event strategy
• Foster strong contacts with print,
online and electronic photo media
• Deep understanding of social media and digital image storytelling
• Ideating new ways to publicize photos with holistic approach
• Maintaining positive relationships with photographers, editors and photo influencers and finding new ways to reach audiences with imagery
• Leverage editorial and creative expertise to find new business opportunities through authentic visual storytelling and compelling creative assets
• Create photo assets using existing art and creative elements to help tell pictorial story
• Bachelor's degree in Photography, Art, or related field
• 5 years of experience producing, ideally within entertainment as a content creator, creative producer or art director
• High level understanding of quality output in terms of composition, color and retouching
• Strong creative eye with a keen understanding of visual storytelling in the service of audience-first communication strategies
• Extensive network of photo vendors with demonstrated ability in building strong, mutually beneficial partnerships
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites, Photoshop and Microsoft Office
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail, organized and savvy with time management
• Proven ability to manage high volumes of work. Demonstrated prioritization, planning and task delegation under tight deadlines
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwp5x-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.