Manager, Retention Insights
Universal City, CA
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
As the Performance Marketing Specialist – Core Content , you will help plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for NBCUniversal's portfolio of branded content (USA, Syfy, E!, etc.), as well as film studios (Universal, Sony, Dreamworks, etc.) on Peacock, with the goal of optimizing media to drive efficient subscriber acquisitions and build excitement and demand for Peacock content.
• You will support performance marketing strategy for NBCUniversal core content working with the library content team to ensure content is promoted to relevant audiences and positioned in line with the communication strategy.
• Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute marketing campaigns for core content, across Paid Social, Search, In-app & OTT media, Programmatic, and Affiliates.
• Work closely with the performance marketing agency to plan and optimize spend across channels toward driving efficient Peacock subscriber acquisition.
• Liaise with media channel owners, creative team, platform/vendor partners and key marketing stakeholders to implement best practices across paid media tactics using Peacock's first party and third party to inform decisions while staying true to the Peacock brand.
• Analyze KPIs on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are maximizing return on ad spend – focus on finding and driving high quality Peacock subscribers determined by lifetime value.
• Help manage the performance marketing budget and expenses working closely with Manager, Performance Marketing.
• Seek and develop innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior.
You might also have:
• Experience at a media agency, creative agency, or working directly for a brand marketing team.
• Experience either buying media directly through prominent ad network like Facebook or Google, or supporting media buying teams via creative asset development/procurement.
• Experience marketing entertainment brands and content.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail.
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years direct marketing experience preferred, minimum of 1+ years required.
• Experience driving paid revenue from a subscription product preferred, with a focus on digital subscriptions.
• Track record for successfully driving digital audience/customer growth and revenue through paid media on both desktop and within mobile apps.
• Excellent or Advanced project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkke0q-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.