Manager, Creative Partnerships
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
As the Performance Marketing Specialist- Originals & Exclusives, you will help support the Performance Marketing Manager for Originals in ideating and activating digital marketing campaigns for Peacock original shows and exclusive content. Our ultimate goal is to optimize media to drive efficient subscriber acquisitions and build excitement and demand for Peacock content.
• Assist in the performance marketing strategy for Peacock Originals and Exclusives by supporting the Performance Marketing Manager, Originals to ensure Originals and Exclusives are promoted to relevant audiences and positioned in line with the communication strategy.
• Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute Peacock Originals and Exclusives marketing campaigns, across Paid Social, Search, In-app & OTT media, Programmatic, and Affiliates.
• Work closely with the performance marketing agency to plan and optimize spend across channels toward driving efficient Peacock subscriber acquisition.
• Partner with the retention marketing team to ensure engagement and viewership of Originals and Exclusives is sustained throughout the duration of a season.
• Submit creative requests for performance campaigns ensuring all information is complete and accurate to flawlessly execute plans on time and on budget.
• Assist in KPI analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are maximizing return on ad spend, with a focus on finding and driving high quality Peacock subscribers determined by lifetime value.
• Seek and develop innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior.
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years direct marketing experience required
• Experience driving paid revenue from a subscription product preferred, with a focus on digital subscriptions.
• Confident in critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling.
• Confident in project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
• Experience buying media directly through prominent ad network like Facebook or Google.
• Experience marketing entertainment brands and content.
• Experience with multi-touch attribution.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail.