Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture. We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Media Planning Specialist, Peacock
The Media Specialist will report into the Senior Manager, Media Planning for NBCU's Peacock streaming service and will assist in the development of strategic media plans for a combination of Peacock brand/service and content/Originals campaigns and support a broad range of activities related to the management and execution of media across all channels.
This role supports the Senior Manager, Media Planning in the effective planning and execution of all above-the-line media activity. This position requires excellent organizational and project management skills with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with the goal of ensuring all media efforts are implemented flawlessly, on time and on budget.
• Assist in on-going media planning process for Peacock media campaigns and delivery of media strategies to build the Peacock brand, consideration and response for our service and our content.
• Support strategic planning and buying across all paid media channels including television, out-of-home, radio, print, digital and social channels.
• Assist in the production of media briefs by collaborating with internal marketing teams and agencies to identify audience groups, develop market/audience/competitor insights, budget setting and defining roles of media across the entire customer journey.
• Submit creative requests for media campaigns ensuring all information is complete and accurate to flawlessly execute plans on time and on budget.
• Partner with external agencies and internal cross-functional teams, specifically marketing, creative and production teams, to execute all deliverables relative to media plan and ensure timely campaign launches.
• Assist in the compilation, analysis and evaluation of campaign performance to make recommendations on in-flight optimizations and post-campaign learnings to apply to future campaigns.
• Continued evaluation and assessment of media trends and landscape as well as competitive activity.
• Explore new channels and partners on an ongoing basis for potential marketing opportunities.
• Assist in management of budgets across dedicated campaigns, including invoice tracking and monthly reconciliation process.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant experience in similar field
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in media or communications planning in either a media agency or client media role
• Experience marketing entertainment brands and content
• Knowledge of media planning principles
• Detail-oriented with solid organization skills and proven ability to handle multiple projects and assignments concurrently
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to develop relationships with various stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking to assignments
• Strong team player with ability to work independently and juggle multiple deadlines
• Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• A positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
• Prior experience in a digital subscription service
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn9bjk-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.