Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock is looking for a Marketing Technology Specialist with experience working in either video streaming, marketing technology or the media industry. This role will be responsible for supporting the varying needs of Growth Marketing business stakeholders, while ensuring cohesion with product and development workstreams
The Marketing Technology Specialist will join the Growth Marketing team at Peacock, supporting the MarTech team. T hey will directly enable the product management of Peacock's MarTech stack. A successful candidate for this position will have experience writing business requirements, grooming the product backlog, and identifying & triaging technical issues. They will also have hands-on experience managing third party vendors (eg mParticle, Braze, Movable Ink), leveraging ad platforms (eg Google & FreeWheel), and scoping internal tool enhancements.
Reporting to the Marketing Technology Director, the Marketing Technology Specialist is expected to become the ''go-to'' person for new intake requests and requirements – proactively identifying pain points that can be solved through system enhancements, assisting with running initiatives from concept through launch across both proprietary platforms and 3 party vendors, and acting as a tier 2 level of support for production issues. In order to launch innovative and creative solutions to streamline processes, workflows, and improve automation, they will partner with marketing vendors, internal business teams, and developers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have some experience working with agile teams, and will possess strong decision-making skills, attention to detail, ability to lead others, and interpersonal skills acting as a liaison between business units (CRM/ email marketing, Retention Media, Paid Media, Acquisition, Promo, Analytics, and Decision Sciences).
• Manage small, to medium scale initiatives and assist on large scale projects including coordination with multiple stakeholder and development teams, risk identification, mitigation, issue tracking and resolution.
• Facilitate discussions to gain consensus among various functional stakeholders.
• Lead agile requirement sessions with vendors and internal teams.
• Monitor and test new features to ensure they align with business requirements prior to production releases.
• Produce release notes to share with end users following new code deployments.
• Maintain feature & process documentation in the MarTech Wiki
• Communicate directly with stakeholders of all levels through written, and verbal mechanisms.
• Act as second level of support to marketing teams for production issues in MarTech platforms by opening & tracking bugs through JIRA.
• 1-2 years of experience as a Product Analyst or Associate Product Manager in an agile environment.
• Familiar working on Advertising/Media industry.
• Familiar with Marketing Technology vendors such as mParticle, Braze, Movable Ink
• Familiar with AdServers such as FreeWheel and Google
• Ability to distill large sets of data into actionable stories
• Quick study in new technologies.
• Ability to translate business requirements into clear user stories.
• Ability to collaborate with the Tech and Dev teams to work through issues.
• Ability to roll up detailed information into a format that is relevant to multiple levels, including the Executive Leadership Team.
• Ability to work closely with other impacted groups and gain consensus on integrated features.
• Familiar with Project Management tools such as AirTable, Smartsheet, or Jira
• Strong writing & critical thinking skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv97w-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.