Peacock is a free, premium ad-supported streaming service with subscription tiers offering thousands of hours of popular movies and shows, as well as compelling live and on-demand content across news, sports, late night, and reality.
We are looking for a marketer with a passion to cut through a crowded marketplace via collaborative and creative solutions. This role offers the opportunity for an up-and-coming business leader to shape the future of NBCUniversal's partnerships and the role advertisers play on Peacock.
Our diverse team is made up of motivated and creative doers who look to achieve more than maintaining the status quo. We value solutions-oriented people who enjoy the small analytical details without losing sight of the fun that comes with working at a market disruptor like Peacock.
The purpose of this role is to support the Marketing Director across pre and post-sale partnerships while informing cross-functional decisions that encourage growth in revenue, product, measurement, content and culture.
• Support Director in execution of content and product led Peacock marketing initiatives.
• Manage pre-sale brainstorms and in-bound RFP requests that prove why Peacock partnerships are more creative and effective than others in market.
• Lead development of client post-sale analysis including case studies and wrap reports.
• Consult with cross-functional teams to inform sales and marketing positioning, specifically amongst ad innovations and data sciences
• Develop new sales opportunities and identify emerging marketing opportunities that will serve as compelling thought starters for client conversations.
• 3+ years of marketing experience (preferably at a media company, media agency or within a consumer marketing function)
• Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
• External candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Experience working with brand advertising and marketing
• Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
• Knowledgeable about the AVOD and SVOD marketplace
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent writing skills for internal and external communication
• Ability to translate data into tangible ideas and solutions
• Thorough knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Photoshop etc.
• Comfortable presenting in front of others
• Attention to detail, highly organized individual
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9oqk-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.