Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
The Specialist, Marketing Partnerships will report into the Sr Manager, Marketing Partnerships for NBCU's D2C streaming service and will be responsible for assisting with the ideation and on-going management of marketing partnerships with major third-party companies. Additionally, the role will involve executing the end to end partner program including working with internal stakeholders on the marketing approvals and tracking campaign performance as well as leading competitive analysis and research for upcoming partner campaigns.
This is a high profile, cross-functional role with touch points across NBCU's D2C product and the wider NBCU business including Brand Marketing, Business Development, Content Marketing, Ad Sales, Legal, Finance and Operations.
• Manage the approvals and execution for existing marketing partnerships with major brands and market leading companies across a number of verticals, including digital entertainment services, retail, ad partners, and more.
• Scale and nurture partnerships to drive innovative co-marketing opportunities for Peacock, identifying incremental, mutually beneficial opportunities to grow the partnership with a focus on building a marketing roadmap that drives growth and engagement of Peacock.
• Work with the partner and cross functional stakeholders across the Peacock organization to execute marketing programs that target specific customer cohorts, viewing behaviors, and product features specific to each partner; assisting in campaign development, accountable for approvals and performance tracking.
• Maintain a solution oriented mindset managing the campaign approvals and execution with stakeholders internally and externally.
• Track partner campaign performance and assist in the post-campaign analysis against campaign metrics, KPIs and goals.
• Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact marketing initiatives to executives.
• Engage NBCU D2C teams – Acquisition, Engagement, PR, Brand Marketing, Strategy, Product, Ad Sales Technology Finance, Legal, Operations – to communicate and implement partnerships.
• 2+ years of experience in marketing or partner facing role
• Prior experience working with major brands
• Solid marketing and brand experience within media and entertainment industry
• Experience coordinating promotional marketing assets and approvals
• Strategic and experienced in leading cross-functional teams to orchestrate, collaborate, and successfully seize opportunities
• Marketing expertise in the digital space with creative mindset
• Excellent communication skills, confident in managing, influencing and growing relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
• Strategic mind-set with strong attention to detail
• Sound business judgment and ability to prioritize and triage partner-related issues, solution-find, and effectively motivate internal and external stakeholders to work towards a common goal
• A good understanding of the OTT or ecommerce market
• Organized and structured, ability to reliably deliver on plans
• Collegial, high energy, and persistent personality, and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
• Excellent communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8e5k-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.