Universal City, CA
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Are you ready to go beyond classic predictive analytics to the new areas like deep learning and reinforcement learning? Do you want to be a part of the team that builds and advanced recommender engine, active leaning platform, personalized solutions for marketing and advertisement? Join the world-class international team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are working at the cutting edge of technology and science at the epicenter of content, technology and culture.
As part of the Direct-to-Consumer Decision Sciences team, Revenue Analytics manager will provide decision support to leadership team via deep dive analysis and actionable insights to proactively manage business strategy and revenue growth. As the manager, you will have a major impact on driving consistent and scalable growth at one of the fastest-growing streaming companies. You will have an incredible opportunity to combine business acumen, innovative analysis, and intellectual curiosity to drive strategic initiatives and business results.
The ideal candidate for this position takes a collaborative, strategic approach to analyzing data and providing insights. The person we're looking for is methodical in understanding the situation, impact, and recommending potential solutions. The person has strong communications and organizational influence skills and acknowledges and balances the different needs of all relevant stakeholders. They are able to clearly present data and insights in a way that tells a clear story with actionable recommendations
The ideal candidate is passionate about leading and developing individuals and teams to reach their full potential. They are not afraid to dive into the details to show their team what success looks like in their role.
• Proactively uncover key trends, potential risks & opportunities on the revenue
• Run content and cross platform content segmentation and optimization analysis to find content segments to drive revenue growth
• Discover revenue upside opportunities by unlocking the relationship between priority content and audiences to take proactive action
• Develop a deep understanding of subscriber's content behaviors throughout their lifetime and their correlation with subscriber retention and growth.
• Develop, improve and evangelize content value attribution and forecasting models that will drive revenue growth and collaborate with Marketing teams to target and Product teams to add value to each stage of the customer experience.
• Leverage quantitative insights and competitive analysis to identify and recommend opportunities to increase content engagement and subscriber retention and subscriber LTV
• Design, optimize and execute on standard cadence of operations to deliver actionable revenue insights (e.g., weekly reporting, monthly and quarterly revenue growth review)
• BA/BS in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business or related field)
• 6+ years of work experience involving analytical rigor as typically seen in, but not restricted to, functions like data analytics, finance, business operations, etc. or industries like media, technology, consulting, banking, etc.
• 4+ years of working experience on big data
• Problem solving and analysis experience solving business problems (commercial, operational) using big data and qualitative information from various sources
• Experience building and managing relationships with cross-functional partners and stakeholders
• Experience presenting business and technical content to senior stakeholders, peers and general audiences
• Program Management and Operations experience working independently, managing multiple concurrent processes and projects, and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment
• Communication experience with story-telling and presentations utilizing tools such as PowerPoint and Google Slides
• A passion for television and movies.
• Master's degree is not required but preferred.
• 6+ years of work experience working in or with Streaming or Digital media, internet or technology industry, or willingness to learn about these domain
• Experience in people management
• Detail-oriented and ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Technical skill and experience with Big Query, Python, R, SQL, Tableau and Adobe Analytics
• Ability to work in a fast changing work environment
• Must demonstrate the ability to lead a team and develop others