Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
Peacock is hiring a Manager, Retention Insights to join the team responsible for Marketing Insights. This role will be tasked with owning analysis related to customer habituation and retention. The person in this role will make data-backed recommendations that inform our overall growth plan and allows marketers to more effectively reach their target KPIs.
This role will be a critical member of Peacock Growth Marketing and provide the team with crucial information that informs our overall marketing strategy and helps build frameworks that power our decision-making process. This role will sit squarely within the strategy arm of that team, analyzing datasets and making recommendations rooted in customer behavior.
• Monitor and analyze changes in behaviors to uncover unexpected customer trends
• Create profiles of audience cohorts to identify opportunities to reduce churn
• Analyze customer insights to provide inputs for our growth team to inform decision making
• Create frameworks to understand cohort habituation and how behavior changes over time
• Present stories and action plans rooted in data in collaboration with the rest of the Peacock Growth Marketing team
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in marketing, strategy, media research, or data analysis
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• Solid understanding of marketing, retention, and churn, including how they impact overall business goals
• Demonstrated capacity to articulate findings to tell a data-driven story to senior leaders
• Ability to work in an energetic environment and pivot based on evolving priorities
• Ability to work with a diverse team and embrace healthy debate
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and well versed in SQL
• Experience with data visualization tools like Domo, Looker, or Tableau
• Competence with digital analytics platforms like Adobe, MixPanel, mParticle, and similar
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roop81-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.