Marketing Analytics Manager
New York, NY
Peacock's Ad Innovation team is looking for a motivated and dynamic Manager of Ad Products who will support shaping the future of advertising in streaming and digital video content.
This individual will focus on building the next generation of advertising products and exhibit a passion for innovating on behalf of customers.
The role will report to the Sr. Director of Ad Product Strategy and requires multi-dimensional thinkers who can balance the creative just as well as the analytical.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Serve as a partner to Marketing and advisor on executing campaigns that leverage ad products
• Partner with Insights & Measurement and Data Sciences teams to capture insights, build hypotheses, identify audiences, and unpack ad product campaign performance
• Use strong analytical sense to evaluate opportunities and dissect obstacles in delivering on the product roadmap
• Evolve and optimize existing ad products based on performance, client feedback, and novel tech capabilities
• Develop and maintain internal/external product marketing and training materials for leveraging ad products (including partnering with Creative for mock-ups)
• Document changes to business processes or product requirements
• Manage/maintain competitive landscape overview and semi-annual roadshow
• Participate in high-level strategic planning meetings and effectively translate topics into actionable goals & tasks
• Maintain a regular pulse on the voice of the customer documenting input from regular client interaction (e.g. weekly account meetings)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 4+ years of experience in advertising, advertising technology, or media
- A strategic, analytical, and product-minded thinker with a strong grasp of the rapidly changing ad tech landscape, creative management, and delivery of creative
- Proactive attitude with flexibility to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small-team environment
- Strong sense of curiosity and interest in uncovering opportunities for systems and process improvements and ultimately new ideas
- Ability to lead through influence building consensus amongst diverse groups, and a talent for prioritizing quickly in ambiguity
- Ability to initiate and lead projects to completion with minimal guidance collaborating with engineers, designers, marketers and other cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses clearly and effectively
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Interest in data-informed decision-making, and ability to problem-solve with and without perfect metrics.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills - able to cultivate strong working relationships, communicate effectively, create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
- Thrives in organizations with high levels of cross-team coordination/dependency