Sr. UX / UI Designer
Universal City, CA
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
NBCUniversal is hiring a Manager of Platform Editorial to join the team responsible for building and publishing TV series, movies and custom content across the Direct to Consumer service and other digital streaming products. We are seeking a cool-headed, detail-obsessed team member who is adept at managing the ebb and flow of a massive digital library in a fast-evolving industry.
The Platform Editorial team will be tasked with ensuring the readiness of the streaming library by managing the artwork, metadata and related assets that power the streaming library, including alternative and custom assets used in audience segmentation and multi-variate testing. It is a 24/7 operation responsible for updating content based on performance, programming tactics and events unfolding in real time, working in coordination with the Product, Marketing and Customer Support teams in addition to other stakeholders. The position will support all aspects of Peacock content that includes the film and television library, live productions from sports and NBC Late Night, and up-to-the-minute news and sports highlights.
The successful candidate for this role will bring hands-on experience managing complex publishing projects, aptitude with a variety of content management systems and a sense of personal responsibility for the accuracy of their work. To excel in this role, you must be able to set and meet deadlines for publishing large volumes of content, prioritize based on data and communicate fluently with Product, Marketing and Programming teams.
• At least 3 years experience working in title operations or publishing at a large scale editorial, e-commerce or video service.
• Demonstrable ability to manage an ever-changing content pipeline 7 days a week.
• Excellent writing and presentation skills.
• The ability to manage a small team and work closely with a variety of other teams.
• A history of establishing KPIs and targets, and then working to hit those goals.
• A passion for television and movies.
• Ability to work at Universal City, Los Angeles, CA.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including day time and late night show coverage