Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
As the Performance Marketing Manager, Originals & Exclusives , you will plan and execute campaigns for Original Series on Peacock, with the goal of optimizing media to drive efficient subscriber acquisitions and build excitement and demand.
• You will support performance marketing strategy for Originals working with the Content Marketing and Brand Media teams to ensure content is promoted to relevant audiences and positioned in line with the communication strategy.
• Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute campaigns across Paid Social, Search, In-app & OTT media, Programmatic, and Affiliates.
• Work closely with the performance marketing agency to plan and optimize spend across channels toward driving efficient Peacock subscriber acquisition and title awareness.
• Liaise with media channel owners, creative team, platform/vendor partners and key marketing stakeholders to implement best practices across paid media tactics using Peacock's first party and third party to inform decisions while staying true to the Peacock brand.
• Analyze KPIs on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are maximizing return on ad spend – focus on finding and driving high quality Peacock subscribers determined by lifetime value.
• Help manage the performance marketing budget and expenses working closely with Manager, Performance Marketing.
• Seek and develop innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years direct marketing experience.
• Experience working within Entertainment or Streaming preferred.
• Experience driving paid revenue from a subscription product preferred, with a focus on digital subscriptions.
• Track record for successfully driving digital audience/customer growth and revenue through paid media on both desktop and within mobile apps.
• Excellent or advanced organizational and critical thinking capabilities, particularly in the stewardship of creative asset development within tight turnaround windows
• Excellent or advanced project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
• Experience at a media agency, creative agency, or working directly for a brand marketing team.
• Experience either buying media directly through prominent ad network like Facebook or Google, or supporting media buying teams via creative asset development/procurement.
• Experience marketing entertainment brands and content.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp0650-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.