Manager, YouTube Content
New York, NY
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
• Support VP and SVP in the management of business development and partnerships for the Direct to Consumer group
• Manage the implementation of partner projects; ensure alignment against work plan, milestones and key deliverables
• Track and communicate strategic performance, content, product, and marketing priorities at portfolio level to support growth of overall partnerships
• Evaluate contract proposals to inform negotiating strategy with distribution platforms
• Lead financial valuation and forecasts to determine ROI of various Peacock promotional offers and bundle opportunities with partners
• Manage day-to-day partnerships across Peacock and other NBCU business units to drive centralized insights
• Develop and maintain analyses to track performance of partnership activities across the enterprise; ensure ongoing alignment with deal commitments; work with internal teams to build centralized reporting tools; facilitate the sharing of best practices
• Identify emerging players and partnership opportunities across digital video, social, technology, mobile, consumer electronics, voice, ecommerce, VR etc.
• Build and maintain intelligence on companies in the digital and technology landscape via networking, 3rd party research, trade press and earnings/financial reporting; Develop partnership strategies to strengthen our competitive position
• + years of experience in media, investment banking, or management consulting
• Experience in strategy, business development or partner development in connection with television, film, or digital media distribution or management
• Superior presentation creation and communication skills for senior management audiences
• Experience gathering & analyzing research, utilizing both internal and external industry sources; ability to clearly articulate takeaways
• Experience with financial modeling and analysis
• Knowledgeable about current trends in streaming media and the evolution of technology distribution platforms
• Ability to operate effectively in a large, highly decentralized organization
• Experience in media, investment banking, or management consulting preferred
• Self-starter with experience managing separate workstreams that feed into larger deal/project team task
• Strong interpersonal and internal/external relationship management skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro39y3-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.