Sr. Manager, Social Insights
Universal City, CA
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Peacock's Partner Operations team leads the preparation and readiness workflow for all acquired and originally produced programming for the service. This is an outward-facing group, serving as one of the first touchpoints for productions and content partners, ensuring a seamless operational experience.
The team is hiring a Manager, Partner Operations to manage the onboarding process with productions and content providers for delivery of Peacock Original programming assets, related metadata and artwork, as well as for other high profile, not-branded acquired content.
This role will the face of Peacock for many of our Original shows and films, so think one-part producer, one-part operations manager. Along with working directly with television and film productions, you'll also help build the policies and procedures that will guide the creation and display of Peacock Original programming.
This is a hands-on role involving close collaboration with both external partners and internal teams across various executive levels. The successful candidate will understand the complexities of working with TV and film productions in delivering assets for a streaming video service, plus have a general understanding of video encoding and asset preparation. Ability to work across multiple high-profile productions while juggling shifting delivery timelines is a must. Experience with assets such as captions, subtitles, dubs, audio description and metadata is even better.
We're also looking for those who want to help build a new corporate culture. At Peacock we are passionate about movies, TV shows and building a new streaming service from scratch, but we think it's really important to have fun while doing so.
• Bachelors degree in a related field
• Minimum 3+ years experience with streaming media, film and/or TV experience in a production operations role
• Working knowledge of TV/film production, content delivery, and metadata
• Working knowledge of Microsoft 365, including OneDrive and SharePoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work at Universal City, Los Angeles, California
• Experience working in streaming media operations role preferred
• Experience working with production content partners preferred
• A passion for television and movies
• General understanding of content operations or administration for a streaming service
• Self-starter and ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional attention to detail & ability to multitask across multiple productions