Email Marketing Specialist
Universal City, CA
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
The Manager, Marketing Partnerships will report into the Sr Manager, Marketing Partnerships for Peacock streaming service. You will be responsible for the ideation and on-going management of marketing partnerships with major third-party companies. Additionally, you will develop and execute end to end partner programs including working with internal stakeholders on the marketing deal terms as well as manage the go-to-market plan, on-going marketing strategy and analyzing partnership performance
We are a high profile, cross-functional team with touch points across Peacock product and the wider NBCU business including Brand Marketing, Business Development, Content Marketing, Ad Sales, Legal, Finance and Operations.
• Identify new and manage existing marketing partnerships with major brands and market leading companies across a number of verticals, including digital entertainment services, retail, ad partners, and more.
• Scale, nurture, and optimize partnerships to drive innovative co-marketing opportunities for Peacock, identifying incremental, mutually beneficial opportunities to grow the partnership with a focus on building a marketing roadmap that drives growth and engagement of Peacock.
• Work with the partner and cross functional stakeholders across the Peacock organization to build marketing programs as well as lead campaign execution that target specific customer cohorts, viewing behaviors, and product features specific to each partner; accountable for campaign development, approvals, and performance tracking.
• Work cross functionally to manage, track, and measure acquisition tactics tied to partnerships inclusive of bundle offers, promo codes, gift cards, and discounts.
• Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of partner campaigns that drive awareness for subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention.
• Define top performing metrics, identify KPIs, and deliver a plan to optimize campaigns and report out on results.
• Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact marketing initiatives to executives.
• Engage Peacock teams – Acquisition, Engagement, PR, Brand Marketing, Strategy, Product, Ad Sales Technology Finance, Legal, Operations – to communicate and implement partnerships.
• 4+ years of experience in partner facing role
• Prior experience working with major brands
• Solid marketing and brand experience within media and entertainment industry
• Experience coordinating promotional marketing assets and approvals
• Highly strategic and experienced in leading cross-functional teams to orchestrate, collaborate, and successfully seize opportunities
• Analytical skills, with the ability to build business cases, analyze data, and debate financial models with senior stakeholders
• Marketing expertise in the digital space with creative mindset
• Excellent communication skills, confident in managing, influencing and growing relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
• Commercial, strategic and technical mind-set with strong attention to detail
• Sound business judgment and ability to prioritize and triage partner-related issues, solution-find, and effectively motivate internal and external stakeholders to work towards a common goal
• A good understanding of the Over The Top (OTT) or ecommerce market
• Excellent knowledge of elements to launch partnerships: proposition development, marketing channels, commercial models, operational mechanics
• Organized and structured, ability to reliably deliver on plans and forecasts is critical
• Collaborative, agile, determined personality, and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Proficient Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment