Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
Manager, Marketing Partnerships, Devices, Peacock
The Manager, Marketing Partnerships will report into the Sr Manager, Marketing Partnerships for NBCU's Peacock streaming service and will be responsible for managing the go-to-market planning and on-going marketing, editorial and content strategy across distribution partnerships, including Streaming Media Device partners, Connected TV OEMs, Game Consoles and Mobile Operators. Additionally, you will be involved in developing and executing the end-to-end partner program including working with Business Development to inform marketing deal terms as well as manage the go-to-market plan, on-going marketing strategy and analyzing channel performance.
This is a high profile, cross-functional role with touch points across NBCU's Peacock product and the wider NBCU business including Brand Marketing, Business Development, Product, Finance and Operations.
• Manage relationships with connected device partnerships (e.g. Streaming Media Devices, Connected TV, etc.) to drive innovative co-marketing opportunities for Peacock.
• Partner with Business Development to bring partnerships from deal close through product launch, including requirements gathering, partner integration and building a launch marketing plan.
• Scale, nurture, and optimize partnerships beyond launch, identifying incremental, mutually beneficial opportunities to grow the partnership with a focus on building a marketing roadmap that drives growth and engagement of Peacock.
• Work with the partner and cross functional stakeholders across the Peacock organization to build marketing programs as well as lead campaign execution that target specific customer cohorts, viewing behaviors, and product features specific to each partner; accountable for campaign development, approvals, and performance tracking.
• Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of partner campaigns that drive awareness for subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention.
• Develop strategic roadmap for each partner. Define top performing metrics, identify KPIs, and deliver a plan to optimize campaigns.
• Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact marketing initiatives to executives
• 4+ years of experience in partner facing role
• Prior experience working with major Telco/MVPDs, OEMs and Mobile Operators
• Solid marketing and brand experience within media and entertainment industry
• Experience coordinating promotional marketing assets and approvals
• OTT/CTV media environment experience strongly preferred but not required
• A good understanding of the OTT or ecommerce market
• Highly strategic and experienced in leading cross-functional teams to orchestrate, collaborate, and successfully seize opportunities
• Marketing expertise in the digital space with creative mindset
• Analytical skills, with the ability to build business cases, analyze data, and debate financial models with senior stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills, confident in managing, influencing and growing relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
• Sound business judgment and ability to prioritize and triage partner-related issues, solution-find, and effectively motivate internal and external stakeholders to work towards a common goal
• Advanced knowledge of elements to launch partnerships: proposition development, marketing channels, commercial models, operational mechanics
• Organized and structured, ability to reliably deliver on plans and forecasts is critical
• Collaborative, agile, determined personality, and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
• Proficient Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent communication skills