Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Manager, Marketing Partnerships, Peacock
As the Manager, Marketing Partnerships you will report into the Sr Manager, Marketing Partnerships for NBCU's Peacock streaming service and will be responsible for managing the go-to-market planning and on-going marketing, editorial and content strategy across distribution partnerships, including MVPDs. Additionally, you will develop and execute end to end partner program including working with Business Development to inform marketing deal terms as well as manage the go-to-market plan, on-going marketing strategy and analyzing channel performance.
You will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative, impactful role with touch points internally across NBCU's Peacock product and the wider NBCU business including Brand Marketing, Business Development, Product, Finance and Operations.
• Manage relationships with MVPD partners to drive innovative co-marketing opportunities for Peacock.
• Partner with Business Development to bring partnerships from deal close through product launch, including requirements gathering, partner integration and building a launch marketing plan.
• Scale, foster, and optimize partnerships beyond launch, identifying incremental, mutually beneficial opportunities to grow the partnership with a focus on building a marketing roadmap that drives growth and engagement of Peacock.
• Work with the partner and internal stakeholders across the Peacock organization to build marketing programs as well as lead campaign execution that target specific customer cohorts, viewing behaviors, and product features specific to each partner; accountable for campaign development, approvals, and performance tracking.
• Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of partner campaigns that drive awareness for subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention.
• Develop strategic roadmap for each partner. Define top performing metrics, identify KPIs, and deliver a plan to optimize campaigns.
• Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact marketing initiatives to executives
• 4+ years prior experience working with major Telco/MVPDs, OEMs and Mobile Operators or 4+ years of account marketing management experience for a streaming service (video, music, gaming, etc.)
• Solid marketing and brand experience within media and entertainment industry
• Experience coordinating promotional marketing assets and approvals with external stakeholders
• A good understanding of the OTT or ecommerce market
• Highly strategic and experienced in leading cross-functional teams to orchestrate, collaborate, and successfully seize opportunities
• Marketing expertise in the digital space with creative mindset
• Analytical skills, with the ability to build business cases, analyze data, and debate financial models with senior stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills, proven ability to manage, influence and grow relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
• Sound business judgment and ability to prioritize and triage partner-related issues, solution-find, and effectively motivate internal and external stakeholders to work towards a common goal
• Advanced knowledge of elements to launch partnerships: proposition development, marketing channels, commercial models, operational mechanics
• Organized and structured, ability to reliably deliver on plans and forecasts is critical
• Collegial, high energy, and persistent personality, and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
• Proficient Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent communication skills
• When normal business travel returns, willingness to travel 30-50%