Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
This role is embedded in the Peacock Decision Sciences team, responsible for delivering advanced analytics and data-centric support for the new streaming service, with an emphasis on audience insights, customer segmentation, A/B testing and partnering with the Data Science team to develop Look Alike models. The role will work closely with the Marketing team to provide insight into the most effective target audiences. The overarching objective is to champion the intelligent use of data and power the acquisition and retention of a high value user base for Peacock.
• Analyze complex data sets to develop actionable insights that can drive differentiated marketing approaches at the user level
• Develop analyses and surface insights to drive new customer sign-ups and current customer engagement and retention, including KPI deep dives, marketing efficiency, A/B testing, behavioral clustering, demographic, psychographic and consumer behavior analyses, content affinity analysis, customer value, customer journey analysis and post conversion performance
• Analyze audience performance from different attribution perspectives and derive recommendations for target optimization
• Synthesize analytics and statistical approaches into easy-to-consume storylines and indicated actions for executive audiences both visually and verbally
• Design and develop self-serve dashboards to enable 'Analytics as a Team Sport' and evangelize data democratization
• Lead day-to-day collaboration with Marketing to collect business requirements, develop an analytics plan, surface insights and collaborate on data-informed audience strategies
• Support the processes to implement insights into action by integrating new data sources, solutions and systems to optimize marketing activities, partnering with Data Engineering and Data Product teams
• Collaborate with teammates to drive professional growth/skill development and enhance the quality of the work product
• Become a member of a high performing, highly collaborative analytics team
• Help contribute to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work culture at Peacock
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Analytics, Marketing, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant quantitative fields
• 4+ years of analytical experience with large data sets and analytical tools
• Deep understanding of advanced marketing analytics for direct to consumer businesses (video streaming, eCommerce or subscription experience a plus)
• Experience using statistical data analytics techniques to create customer segments, optimize targeting, and create forecasts
• Fluent in SQL, proficient in Excel, and proficient in using at least one of the following programming languages for data analysis: R, Python, etc.
• Knowledge of Tableau or equivalent data visualization tools
• Experience w/ Big Query / Google technology stack
• Experience in or knowledge of Media Analytics ad servers preferred (e.g GCP, Trade Desk, Social Platforms)
• Experience analyzing data in Adobe or Google Analytics, and audience targeting platforms (e.g. DMP's, CDP's) preferred
• Knowledge of data science techniques a plus
• Demonstrates strong sense of curiosity, accountability, and ability to execute projects of all sizes with vision & purpose.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate, collaborate and influence
• Ability to deliver on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Self-driven, confident, resourceful, and resilient
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2nbpm-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.