Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Manager, Financial Systems
Dual reporting to Director, Accounting and Director, BRIM & Revenue Operational Finance
Role & Responsibilities:
• Act as the liaison between the System team and finance/controllership leadership
• Ensure regular testing of BRIM and source system controls
• Build documentation & SOPs for all finance processes in BRIM
• Own defect management process & process for Change requests and new features: root cause identification and end to end resolution in partnership with O&T and Decision Sciences teams. QA/QC processes management and execution.
• Work with PM to run finance weekly working group to manage monthly sprint progress, defect mitigation, velocity analysis
• Finance Systems Roadmap
• Own the day to day execution of prioritized tickets in partnership with decision sciences and O&T
• Partake in discovery and UAT phases of new feature/change requests in BRIM
• Contribute to prioritization of finance roadmap and work with PM on appropriate load & resolution rate
• Brainstorm and socialize with Controllership team accounting impacts of the roadmap items
• Work with the technical accounting director on Peacock to understand new accounting issues/new accounting pronouncements that will need to be implemented into BRIM
- CPA required
- Project management/consulting experience preferred
- Financial System implementation experience
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized
- Autonomous and responsible
- Finance & Accounting experience
- Excellent communication
- Excel, PowerPoint, Project management tools experience (i.e. Jira or other)
- Understanding different processes and agreements + associated controls
- Knowledge of the DTC business
- Understanding of SAP/functionality
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55e11-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.