Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights! Manager, Customer Base Growth Forecasting & Strategy
This position will be an integral member of the Peacock's Marketing Strategy and Planning team partnering with the Peacock finance, product, and performance media teams to develop net subscriber forecasts for key reporting submissions and presentations to leadership. The Manager will report to the Director, Forecasting & Marketing Strategy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ownership of net subscriber estimates and forecasting methodology, including Budget allocation and Long Range Planning models
• Create accurate, robust and timely acquisition, churn and net subscriber growth forecasts for weekly, monthly and quarterly platform reviews and financial budgeting requests
• Partner closely with finance team to forecast spend and financial impact of marketing campaigns and impacts to available budgets and financial targets
• Submit monthly net subscriber MAA and M3A pacing to Finance, Corporate FP&A, an Ad Sales
• Track and communicate detailed variance analysis and key financial drivers
• Communicate reporting deadlines and strategy to key finance and business partners
• Oversee short and long-term workstreams to meet requirements for upcoming budget submissions and stakeholder meetings
• Assist in the preparation of presentation materials for monthly operating reviews with the NBCUniversal CFO and other meetings with Peacock and NBCU leadership
• Perform ad hoc acquisition marketing analysis and manage cross-functional projects
• Regularly monitor key performance indicators on a granular level to analyze and account for unexpected model variances from actuals to continuously update and enhance forecasting methodology
• Actively seek to improve reporting processes and output
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
• Minimum 3 years of relevant finance experience, or FP&A
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills required – organized, accurate & detail-oriented
• Must have excellent PC skills with expert proficiency in Excel and strong proficiency in PowerPoint
• Team player who enjoys both working independently and values being part of a unit
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments in a highly challenging and constantly changing environment
• Ability to build and maintain comprehensive performance media and budget allocation models
• Passionate about the numbers, with a keen eye for detail, and puling insights from vast quantities of data
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1om6-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.