Manager, Creative Partnerships
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's wildly entertaining ad supported streaming service that was just named the second fastest growing brand by Morning Consult. With over 26M sign-ups as of December, Peacock is Can't Not Watch combining timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports, and pop-culture.
We are looking for someone with the unique ability to cut through a crowded marketplace with clever insight driven ideas that break the traditional rules of advertising and deliver marketing activations that have our clients' KPIs soaring.
Come join our flock and get ready for all the bird puns you can handle!
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a leader in ad-supported streaming, Peacock is recruiting a Manager that will grow our business by creating marketing solutions that combine Peacock's best-in-class ad experience with unique integrated marketing opportunities in our ever-growing content library. The position reports to the Director, Creative Partnerships for Peacock and will be part of a motivated hard-working team that delivers results for our clients.
• Partner with sales to create custom marketing proposals and then see the partnership through by managing all marketing elements sold to Peacock partners. To thrive in this role the successful candidate will need to be:
• A critical thinker capable of finding creative, best in class solutions that exceed our clients' goals while providing consumers with a strong Peacock viewing experience
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Willing to demonstrate leadership skills and interact with senior members of the broader Peacock team and NBCU portfolio
• Comfortable with communicating directly with editorial partners, clients, and agency partners
• Capable of managing direct report(s)
• Develop new sales opportunities and identify emerging marketing opportunities that will serve as compelling thought starters for client conversations
• 5+ years of experience at an agency, media company, streaming platform, sales organization
• Bachelor's Degree
• External candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Experience working with brand advertising and marketing, ideally within a Streaming/Digital first organization
• Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
• Knowledgeable about the OTT marketplace
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent writing skills for internal and external communication
• Ability to derive insights from data
• Thorough knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Photoshop etc.
• Comfort presenting in front of clients or senior leadership
• Attention to detail, highly organized individual
• Extremely creative – Peacock is determined to do things differently, and we want your help to strategize around new marketing concepts and ideas