Business Intelligence Analyst
New York, NY
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
The Manager, Consumer Product Analytics will be the analytics partner for the Product team(s), and will be responsible for driving improvements in product features within the Peacock viewing experience, and the consumer acquisition flow. The Manager will be responsible for defining product KPIs, creating dashboards, and recommending solutions through data insights and exploration.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Partner with product teams to create objectives and key results (OKRs) to determine product KPIs and measures of success
• Proactively perform data exploration on user behavior, segmentation/cohort analysis, conversion funnel and analysis
• Prepare dashboards with visualizations and KPI tracking for senior executives
• Analyze product and user data to help with personalization and targeting efforts to create the best product experience for customers
• Present insights on user behavior, product enhancements, and metrics development / methodology to all levels of the company ensuring transparency and partnership
• Train and support product managers in using product analytics reporting tools (Adobe Analytics)
• 2+ years of applied experience in a media entertainment/technical role with a strong focus on analytics, product, project management, & user behavior
• BA/BS in technical or quantitative discipline
• Experience analyzing data in digital analytics platforms (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.)
• Coding skills for analytics and data analysis (Python, R, SQL, etc.)
• Experience performing analysis with large datasets, i.e. Amazon AWS, Snowflake, or Google Big Query
• Experience in defining data collection and measurement requirements
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate, collaborate and influence
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ability to deliver on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to be persuasive, influence, and execute innovative methods and processes
• Self-driven, confident, resourceful, and resilient
• Ability to collaborate and work in partnership with different parts of the organization
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7n4x-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.