Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
NBCU Entertainment is looking for a motivated Manager, Business Intelligence that can deliver results in a fast-paced environment. In this position, you will design, develop & present BI Dashboards and reports for NBCU Entertainment networks including NBC, Bravo, SyFy, USA, E! and Telemundo.
The ideal candidate is an experienced BI Analyst who has previous success building dashboards and reports at a large organization. This person must be comfortable working with senior executives, translating their requirements into Dashboards and reports, as well as working with data engineers in ensuring data quality. This candidate would also be responsible to identify & implement avenues to optimize & improve existing Dashboards & Reports.
• Help coordinate with other Business Intelligence Analysts and Data Engineers and own all BI deliverables.
• Build-out Dashboards and reports working with senior executives and business users
• Provide technical support and guidance for key architectural decisions including near-realtime dashboards, templatizing pages and story layouts.
• Build out standardized reporting for multiple groups within the organization, help QA and ensure business definitions are accurate.
• Partner effectively and earn trust with stakeholder teams. Take ownership of priorities and ensure client commitments are met on time.
• Identify & develop KPI's that affect each group & present findings.
• Create, define, and document processes and analyses.
• Bachelors or Masters degree required from a quantitative field from such as Data Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics
• 10+ years of applied experience in BI
• Experience with analyzing large datasets and building models using SQL, R, and/or Python.
• Experience working on AWS eco-system and services such as S3, Redshift and/or Snowflake Datawarehouse
• Strong experience on any of BI platforms – Domo, Tableau, MicroStrategy and/or Business Objects
• Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to partner and earn the trust of constituents.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to influence others through storytelling
• Experience interfacing and servicing senior executives from across a variety of disciplines including analytics, creative, technical and operations.
• Experience in large media, technology, ecommerce, or other subscription-based company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d87p1x-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.