Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock is seeking a creative, motivated and dynamic team player to work as part of a fun and fast-paced consumer activations team. The consumer activations team is responsible for driving earned media and generating consumer promotions for Peacock Original Series. This includes, but is not limited to, experiential activations, consumer and industry screenings, festival sponsorships, press mailers, and promotional merchandise. The ideal candidate will be hyper-organized and detail oriented, an innate problem solver, will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for entertainment, pop culture and a return to live events. This position reports to the Director, Brand Marketing & Promotions, Peacock Originals.
Essential Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Work as part of the Promotions team to ideate innovative consumer activation ideas and then oversee every detail through execution
• Collaborate with multiple internal teams (originals marketing/creative operations/legal/creative/publicity/social media) in executing all aspects of the campaigns, including development and delivery of all campaign assets, invite lists, contracts and event promotion
• Manage communication across internal and external partners, creating campaign one-sheets, providing creative feedback and managing internal approvals
• Work collaboratively with PR and Social partners to support press and social-led activations and mailers
• Contribute to and lead, as required, on the development of campaign documents including creative briefs, campaign one-sheets, presentation decks and campaign recap decks
• Review and proof all final assets before delivered
• Continuously ideate and drive ideas to be best in class
• Help manage project budgets and oversee vendor invoicing
• Minimum 4 years of TV/entertainment marketing and/or event planning experience
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently
• Ability to engage, collaborate and provide clear communication to cross functional teams
• Proactive; driving projects forward independently
• Extraordinary attention to detail
• Strong work ethic, with a dedication to excellence
• Sophisticated knowledge of Microsoft Office
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxo2oo-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.