Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
Peacock Kids is a division within Peacock that develops, produces, and distributes digitally native content for kids on a variety of digital platforms.
We're growing our team of smart, passionate and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who love to make content, and creative problem-solvers who are excited to be part of a team.
• Produce and direct crew and talent on location
• Pitch, Create, Develop, and Produce quality original content
• Pitch, Create, Develop quality branded content that exemplifies the voice of the brands we promote
• Produce multiple shows at the same time
• Produce multiple genres (e.g. DIY, Competition, Doc, etc.)
• Partner with Physical Production to develop budgets and shoot calendars
• Collaborate with Legal on all contracts and clearances
• Collaborate with Content Strategy to identify and provide creative assets from shows being produced for marketing and optimization (e.g. stills)
• Lead and manage productions, including and not limited to talent, production crews, and/or 3rd Party production vendors
• Collaborate with Head of Development & Current Series to brainstorm script ideas and concepts
• Minimum 3 + years of experience in producing digital short-form content or traditional television
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work weekends depending on the production
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Highly developed communication skills - both verbal and written
• Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent time and project management skills
• 'Can-do' approach and ability to perform under pressure
• Willing to go above and beyond and take additional responsibilities as they arise
• Operates efficiently and with empathy in a dynamic work environment
• Ability to prioritize and reprioritize deliverables in the best interest of the team
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with relevant teams and stakeholders
• Ability to develop creative ideas for branded and original content
• Experience and history in delivering on time and on budget while balancing financial and creative priorities
• Passion for kids' content
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8135-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.