Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock Kids is a division within Peacock that develops, produces, and distributes digitally native content for kids on a variety of digital platforms, primarily on YouTube.
We're growing our team of smart, passionate and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. Looking for a producer who is passionate about writing entertaining content for kids and eager to be part of a creative team.
Producer, Peacock Kids
• Research, conceive, and write scripts for short-form digital content
• Work with Editors on developing/creating visual elements of original scripts
• Pitch, Write, Develop, and Produce quality original content
• Pitch, Write, Develop, and Produce quality branded content that exemplifies the voice of the brands we promote
• Produce multiple shows at the same time
• Partner with Physical Production to develop budgets and shoot calendars
• Collaborate with Legal on all contracts and clearances
• Collaborate with Content Strategy to identify and provide creative assets from shows being produced for marketing and optimization (e.g. stills)
• Collaborate with Head of Development & Current Series to brainstorm script ideas and concepts
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in producing digital short-form content or traditional television
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with relevant teams and stakeholders
• Ability to develop creative ideas for branded and original content
• Strong organizational, project management, communication skills, and detail-oriented
• Operates efficiently and with empathy in a dynamic work environment
• Ability to prioritize and reprioritize deliverables in the best interest of the team
• Experience and history in delivering on time and on budget while balancing financial and creative priorities
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work weekends depending on the production
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Highly developed communication skills - both verbal and written
• Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent time and project management skills
• 'Can-do' approach and ability to perform under pressure
• Willing to go above and beyond and take additional responsibilities as they arise
• Passion for kids' content
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29v25-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.