Analyst, Ad Sales Finance
New York, NY
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
- The finance manager will be responsible for financial planning (annual budget, long range planning, operator reviews, monthly pacing) for the Direct-to-Consumer Technology organization
- Partner with senior management in Technology, Product, Editorial and Decision Sciences to establish a deep understanding of the business and leverage data to build insightful analysis
- Own day-to-day financial operations, the monthly close process, including preparing journal entries, financial reporting, associated variance analyses, preparing presentation packages for management and other duties as needed
- Finance support for operations: ie, cost analysis, ROI analysis, financial modelling. Continually review financial processes to improve overall efficiency and accuracy and drive effective financial forecasting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
- 3+ years experience in a finance role
- Experience with ERP systems, such as SAP
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint User
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Detail oriented and a critical thinker, able to solve challenges as they arise
- Robust interpersonal skills and a team-player
- Ability to work independently, execute, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in television and technology
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0wo2e-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.