- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
Executive Customer Care Advocate, Customer Care, Peacock
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service professional for the position of Executive Customer Care Advocate for Peacock. Working with the Customer Care team in New York and across NBC Universal, and reporting to the Senior Manager of Customer Care, this individual will collaborate cross-functionally with the broader NBC Universal team. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in comparable positions supporting Customer Care for similar organizations in the Direct to Consumer market handling Level 3 advanced technical, billing and product inquiries.
- Minimum 3 years Customer Service Experience
- Minimum 1 year Management Experience
- Experience handling Escalated customer concerns as well as BBB and SAG complaints.
- World Class Customer Service Skills
- Exemplary Written and Verbal Communication
- Experience in Multi Site or Remote Customer Service organizations.
- Must be able to work varied shifts including Nights and Weekends.
- Limited Travel required potentially
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
• Ability to provide Coaching and Feedback in a constructive fashion
• Ability to work unconventional hours including holidays, nights, and weekends
• Ability to create strong relationships at multiple levels, internally and externally
• Ability to problem-solve and negotiate/mediate resolutions that meet customer and NBCU standards
• Strong attention to detail
• Competitive and resourceful. Will roll up their sleeves and lead by example
• Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence a wide range of audiences
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkx5o-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.