Supervising Producer, Social Media
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Editor, Original Content, Brand Creative Marketing
The ideal candidate will be responsible for cutting and producing breakthrough trailers, promos, social content and promotional assets that capture consumer attention and establish Peacock Originals as a premium offering. They are also bursting with ideas, hungry to keep raising the creative bar, and fervent about developing innovative, instantly shareable content that drives engagement. It's integral that the candidate is a passionate storyteller with an understanding of the entertainment landscape in order to promote our shows in uniquely effective ways.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Edit/produce premium and top-notch trailers, promos, image spots, and sizzle reels (both internal & external) from inception through delivery to achieve creative objectives.
• Edit/Produce short-form content – interstitials, BTS, EPK, added value material, etc.
• Review vendor's work to elevate content and help align with creative strategies.
• Work closely with graphic designers and audio mixers to shepherd projects through the entire production process, including VO session.
• Communicate consistently with creative team-Creative Directors, Designers, Producers/Writers/Editors, etc.
• Attend and actively participate in brainstorms and kick-off meetings to provide editorial ideas and concepts.
• At least 3 years professional experience in Adobe Premiere editing trailers, promos, sizzles, and spots for a premium, cable or broadcast network, streaming service, agency or post house.
• Must present reel with extraordinary video content that shows an expertise in video editing and visual storytelling for trailers and promos.
• Advanced knowledge of sound design, with a strong ear for music and excellent at cutting to a track.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with producers.
• Ability to edit quickly while maintaining high quality work.
• Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite