At Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team of unique birds who want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
We are looking for a data-driven Director of Performance Marketing to help lead a team of results driven performance marketers to drive growth and engage our subscriber base across a variety of direct-response platforms and channels. You'll be charged with developing a clear, coherent strategy to find qualified, efficient users at scale in conjunction with the broader Growth Marketing team.
• Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute performance marketing campaigns to drive Peacock subscriber growth across the full digital media mix, including but not limited to: Search, Social, Affiliate, In-App, CTV, OLV, and Digital Radio.
• Serve as the main point of contact for the performance marketing agency to plan and optimize spend and CPAs across channels and initiatives to ensure Peacock acquisition and engagement marketing goals are met, and then summarize results for a broader audience.
• Manage and optimize large media budget across diverse digital channel mix. Responsible for delivering against sign up targets and managing reforecasting process in partnership with analytics and decision sciences teams.
• Review test insights and make recommendations for future testing/optimization, testing marketing variables including offer, copy/messaging, targeting and segmentation, and creative.
• Manage multiple campaigns across delivering against various awareness and acquisition objectives ensuring we balance brand awareness and direct response.
• Perform post-campaign analysis of performance marketing campaigns to drive and improve strategy. Monitor and track performance against monthly subscriber acquisition and active account targets.
• Identify opportunities to use first and third-party data to inform decisions, and partner with Insights and Data teams to identify key cohorts.
• Analyze KPIs on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are maximizing return on ad spend – focus on finding and driving high quality Peacock subscribers as determined by lifetime value.
• Work across teams to understand & map out customer journeys and media touchpoints across devices and platforms.
• 6-8+ years digital direct-response marketing experience required
• Experience leading and managing a team is required.
• Track record for successfully driving digital audience/customer growth and revenue through paid media across platforms for a direct to consumer brand. Subscription experience preferred.
• Entertainment, advertising or e-commerce industry experience with demonstrated ability to develop and drive strategic marketing plans for large, complex organizations.
• Experience working with and managing relationships with an outside agency strongly preferred
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71m86-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.