Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
In this position, the Director, Marketing Technology & Operations will work at the intersection of digital marketing and technology. The director will oversee the One App martech and operations teams, along with serving as the subject matter expert for capabilities and integrations on marketing technology platforms and services (including Iterable, Branch, Amplitude, mParticle, etc.). They will be responsible for digital campaign operations and capabilities, working alongside both the product and technology teams to define requirements, launch and maintain martech platform capabilities across a variety of networks (NBC, Bravo, Oxygen, E!, USA, SYFY, Telemundo). In addition, they will oversee attribution campaign strategy and execution to continuously grow the One App footprint and optimize ROI. The ideal candidate will be data-driven with a growth mindset and will be comfortable in an A/B testing environment. This is a highly cross-functional role and will require the consummate team player to be successful.
• Oversee martech operations and attribution teams, providing guidance on operational enhancements and efficiencies to continuously scale the CRM program.
• Lead POC campaigns for new marketing tactics and integrations via martech platforms, bringing together functionality from multiple martech vendors to create full funnel campaigns.
• Drive and manage One App product marketing capabilities and feature requests roadmap, working in partnership with the product team, CDO, and platform vendors (both Branch and Iterable).
• Executive reporting on core KPIs for attribution and operations
• Subject matter expert on capabilities of One App marketing technology platforms and tools, including Iterable, Branch, Amplitude, mParticle, etc.
• Manage martech vendor relationships, assist in contract negotiations/renewals and ongoing relationship management.
• Oversee ongoing campaign operations, ensuring that core platform capabilities are functional and when not, assist in tracking bug fixes/known issues and providing workaround solutions.
• Drive attribution campaign strategy in conjunction with Attribution Manager, growing the One App footprint.
• Oversee attribution campaigns and operations, providing guidance on campaign roadmap and reporting core KPIs to executive team.
• Collaborate with brand marketing partners to operationalize new marketing requirements via Iterable and Branch.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 8+ years of experience in digital marketing, operations or related field.
• Previous experience working in a performance marketing, direct response marketing, sales environment.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
• Must have demonstrated experience in partnering with technology teams to support marketing initiatives or functionality.
• Must have demonstrated management experience.
• Digital marketing or digital marketing operations experience required. Entertainment experience a plus.
• Organized with an acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Data driven-thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
• Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, resourceful and possess good follow-through.
• Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, technical and operations. Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.
• Experience with Iterable, Branch, mParticle and/or Amplitude a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw74mk-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.