Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock is looking for an experienced Marketing Technologist with expertise in prioritizing and coordinating MarTech and AdTech integrations for direct-to-consumer products. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Growth Product, this role will be responsible for leading and developing the burgeoning MarTech organization, across both domestic and international territories. They will support the varying needs of Growth Marketing business stakeholders, while ensuring cohesion with product and development workstreams.
The successful candidate will have a blended background including experience with both the technical integration and strategic application of MarTech. They will be a polished leader, capable of managing a team to maximize the performance and individual growth of each direct report. They will be passionate about defining a culture which balances a process-driven approach with efficiency and accountability.
Key Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Work with Sr. Director to craft MarTech roadmap and strategy focused on increasing lifecycle management capabilities
• Maintain an understanding of Growth Marketing business goals, including KPIs, tactics and platforms associated with each function
• Organize a team of Marketing Technologists to facilitate the requirements of marketing functions against their respective KPIs
• Own and manage MarTech stack integrations and enhancements in non-US regions; leverage knowledge of local regulations to adjust strategy and guidance; track point of differentiation between stacks
• Solidify and evangelize requirements intake process for both large scale, and agile development efforts
• Own the MarTech request queue; what is in motion, planned for development, and backlogged; delegate ownership of specific queue requests across MarTech team
• Oversee monthly backlog review and prioritization with cross-functional stakeholders
• Establish workstreams across Comcast/NBCUniversal marketing technology organizations; share best practices, create transparency and collaborate on development across the various stacks
• Serve as resident MarTech stack expert for Peacock; summarize integrations and capabilities for executive leadership, cross-functional colleagues and third parties
• Write and maintain Business Requirements Documents (BRDs); build complete story for a given ask, what the goal is; why it is needed; what are the success requirements and what is the business impact
• Formalize user acceptance testing (UAT) for new features or platforms, working with development teams to align UAT & QA efforts
• 8 years of professional experience with, or direct knowledge of core marketing platforms including CMS [e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, Acquia Drupal], Customer Engagement Platforms [e.g. Braze, Adobe Campaign], Customer Data or Data Management Platforms (e.g. mparticle, ) analytics [Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics]
• Deep understanding of Marketing Technology stack architecture, including interplay between engagement tools, ad serving platforms, and data warehouses
• Expertise in requirements gathering; developing Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) and identifying use cases
• Proficiency with project management platforms including JIRA, Airtable, Trello;
• Excellent organization and communication/facilitation skills, attention to detail, and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for a variety of audiences
• Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to coordinate and influence team members from multiple internal departments and external vendors
• Strong character exhibiting company core values: Collaboration, Agility, Diversity, Consumer-Led, Transparency, and Pride
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be 18 years or older
• International direct-to-consumer marketing experience; localization experience a plus
• Accountable; capable of owning wins and missteps alike
• Detail-oriented, with a commitment to organization and documentation
• Adaptable performer who can lead effectively under pressure and through significant change
• Ability to synthesize and simplify complex concepts/requirements to the team and stakeholders and tie back to business objectives
• Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
• Results-oriented with initiative to work until job is complete
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7zxk-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.