Vice President, Media Analytics,, Decision Sciences
Universal City, CA
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
NBCUniversal, the global media company that brought you some of the world's most iconic television and film franchises, including: The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Mr. Robot, The Voice, This Is Us, The Fast & The Furious, Jurassic Park, Minions, and more - is launching an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service. It will seamlessly bring together the breadth and depth of NBCU's broadcast and cable television series, movie titles, premier sporting events, and renowned news reporting... all in one destination… all in one app.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal's new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
As part of the Direct-to-Consumer Decision Sciences team, the Director, Marketing Analytics will focus
on developing customer engagement and retention marketing insights to drive Peacock platform growth. The primary focus of this role is to champion the intelligent use of data to power the retention and engagement of a high value user base for Peacock.
• Conceive and execute analytics strategy for marketing performance measurement, insights and optimization to inform retention and engagement marketing to existing customers
• Lead analyses to drive customer engagement and retention, including KPI deep dives, marketing efficiency analysis, A/B testing, behavioral clustering, demographic, psychographic and consumer behavior analyses, content affinity analysis, customer value, and customer journey analysis
• Synthesize analytics and statistical approaches into easy-to-consume storylines and indicated actions for executive audiences both visually and verbally
• Recruit, supervise, develop and retain a best-in-class team of analysts
• Inform the design and development of self-serve dashboards to enable ''Analytics as a Team Sport'' and evangelize data democratization
• Lead day-to-day collaboration with the Retention Marketing team to collect business requirements, develop an analytics plan, surface insights and collaborate on data-informed strategies
• Support the processes to implement insights into action by overseeing new data integration, solutions and systems to optimize marketing activities, partnering with Data Engineering and Data Product teams
• Collaborate with teammates to drive professional growth/skill development and enhance the quality of the work product
• Become a member of a high performing, highly collaborative analytics team
• Help contribute to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work culture at Peacock
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Analytics, Marketing, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant quantitative fields
• 6+ years of analytical experience with large data sets and analytical tools
• Managerial / leadership experience in the analytics space
• Deep understanding of CRM analytics for direct to consumer businesses (video streaming, eCommerce or subscription experience a plus)
• Experience using statistical data analytics techniques to create customer segments, optimize targeting, and create forecasts
• Fluent in SQL, proficient in Excel (R or Python a plus)
• Knowledge of Tableau or equivalent data visualization tools
• Experience w/ Big Query / Google technology stack or similar
• Knowledge of data science techniques a plus
• Demonstrates strong attention to detail, work ethic, sense of curiosity, accountability, and ability to execute projects of all sizes with vision & purpose
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate, collaborate and influence
• Ability to deliver on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Self-driven, confident, resourceful, and resilient
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8vy1-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.