Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Director, Insights, Distribution Strategy & Partnerships, Peacock
Peacock is hiring an insights lead to join the Peacock Distribution Strategy & Partnerships team responsible for tracking and analyzing the OTT distribution and competitive landscape, as well as Peacock performance across our distributors. The Director will track and analyze competitor, platform and performance information and make data-backed recommendations that informs D2C strategy, target partnerships, deal structure and ongoing relationship optimization, and allows the team to more effectively reach their target KPIs.
This role will be a critical member of the team and provide crucial information that helps us to optimize the management of our distribution partnerships. This role will sit within the strategy arm of that team, analyzing internal and external datasets and delivering insights that lead to decisive action. Specific responsibilities include:
• Monitor and evaluate key OTT, tech platform, and broader digital media industry trends including services, content, share, bundling and offerings. Analyze impact on Peacock business, partner priorities and competitive landscape.
• Support Business Development team with actionable insights and data to inform deal structuring, modeling and negotiations.
• Be the key conduit between Corporate Partnerships and the Business Intelligence and Research departments, bridging the technical expertise of data scientists with the financial and strategic perspectives of the Distribution Strategy & Partnerships team.
• Develop key understanding of key partner initiatives and identify and track related KPIs.
• Create and maintain performance dashboards to monitor key internal and external performance metrics.
• Analyze partner performance including conversion rates, pathing, content consumption, usage patterns, engagement trends and promo performance . Generate and test hypothesis to drive deeper understanding of performance, make recommendations, and measure the effectiveness of actions.
• Partner with marketing, commerce, product, customer service teams to highlight opportunities to drive partner growth.
• Create presentations to illustrate and communicate findings.
• 8+ years of relevant experience in strategy, media research, or data analysis
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• A data-driven storyteller that's passionate about insights that inspire and drive action
• Experience with financial reporting
• Understanding of digital video metrics and concepts, including how they impact overall business goals
• Solid understanding of evolving media landscape, including tech platforms, OTT.
• Demonstrated capacity to articulate findings to tell a data-driven story to senior leaders
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and pivot based on evolving priorities
• Ability to work with a diverse team and embrace healthy debate
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and well versed in Python, SQL, or R
• Experience with data visualization tools like Domo, Looker, or Tableau
• Strong ability to communicate findings and recommendations via Powerpoint
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj84jb-3-239-118-166-42 in your application.