Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It's our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU's vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It's what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal's new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
Director of Customer Care, Peacock
We are seeking an experienced professional for the position of Director, Customer Care for Peacock. Working with the Customer Care Team in New York and across NBC Universal, and reporting to the Vice President, Customer Care, this individual will collaborate cross-functionally with the broader NBC Universal team. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in comparable positions leading Customer Service teams for similar organizations in the Direct to Consumer market.
• 7-10 years Customer Service experience
• 5-7 years management experience
• Exemplary multi-tasking skills and time management skills
• Vendor Management experience
• Experience with Customer Service CRMs (Salesforce, Zendesk or similar)
• Flexibility of schedule to cover weekend and holidays if needed
• Some travel required
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
• A history of motivating both individuals and teams to achieve results
• Ability to work unconventional hours including holidays, nights, and weekends
• Ability to create strong relationships at multiple levels, internally and externally
• Exemplify and model teamwork across all channels
• Strong attention to detail
• Competitive and resourceful. Will roll up their sleeves and lead by example
• Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence a wide range of audiences
• Ability to plan in both the short and long-term and determine resource needs
• Experience leading a Social Customer Service team including onboarding technology, P+P, scripting, and conflict resolution
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re43n8-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.