Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
This position will be on Peacock's Content Evaluation & Advanced Analytics team with a charter to support the sourcing, evaluation and acquisition of potential series, films and other modes of video content for Peacock. As Director, you will be responsible for forecasting performance estimates using appropriate methodologies, dimensions and metrics in support of Peacock content deal-making both domestically & internationally. In addition, this role will support the wider team with impactful content performance insights utilizing 1st and 3rd party data sets as well as marketplace intel to drive other key business decisions. This position will have a tangible impact on Peacock's growth and success as it establishes itself as a major player in the global streaming landscape.
• Support the content deal-making and Finance approval processes by building utility, value and pro forma analyses as we seek to acquire and develop the best content for Peacock
• Build long-term audience/performance forecasting models across a variety of dimensions & metrics using 1st, 2nd and/or 3rd party data
• Watch, evaluate, summarize original production & acquisition prospects and provide creative feedback to deal-making teams
• Track and report on content performance on Peacock to inform pro forma estimates
• Partner closely with key content deal-making stakeholders (e.g. Acquisitions, Originals, Finance, Programming and Strategy) to build appropriate analyses in support of their efforts
• Synthesize complex analyses, KPIs, and concepts into digestible presentations for a variety of audiences, including key business stakeholders
• Generate ad-hoc analyses to answer critical and time-sensitive business questions, identifying areas of strategic opportunity
• Take ownership of projects from planning through execution and delivery, collaborating with partners to ensure deliverables that align with business needs
• Evangelize performance stories, data democratization and data-driven decision making throughout the organization
• Help contribute to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work culture at Peacock
• 8+ years of experience in Media/Entertainment industry and with analytical experience working with large, complex data sets and analytical tools
• Experience estimating/forecasting future audience levels/metrics based on historical performance as measured by 1st or 3rd party data sets
• Enthusiasm for series/film/other modes of video entertainment
• Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting preferred
• Proficiency with SQL (or other language), Excel, Tableau
• Strategic thinker with ability to derive conclusions and recommendations from raw data
• Team oriented and collaborative with an aptitude and willingness to learn
• Strong sense of curiosity, accountability, and ability to execute projects of all sizes with vision & purpose
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98p37-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.