Manager, YouTube Content
New York, NY
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
• Support VP in the management of business development and partnerships for the Direct-to-Consumer group.
• Own and manage partnership relationships from incubation to implementation as well as day-to-day partner management throughout partner lifecycle with the goals of partner growth and optimization. Become the partner's advocate internally.
• Build external relationships and source/screen new opportunities.
• Identify, negotiate and close strategic partnership deals to drive the future of Peacock.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams throughout the lifecycle of a partnership and champion objectives across the organization to ensure strategic alignment.
• Identify and monitor key market and competitive trends and understand our competitive position in the context of market dynamics.
• Create and deliver exec-level presentations that facilitate decision making
• A minimum of 6-8 years of work experience
• MBA, JD or equivalent degree preferred
• Experience in the tech, media or content-creation industries, preferably in a partnership, business development or strategy role
• Experience in managing external partners and working cross-functionally internally.
• Experience in negotiating contracts with internal and external legal, product and business development teams
• Excellent presentation skills (narrative building, influencing with data, executive presence)
• Ability to facilitate and communicate cross-functionally with a high level of emotional intelligence to ensure consistent development and execution of strategies
• Strong strategic thinker and creative problem solver with ability to maintain balance between attention to detail and swift execution
• Self-starter with experience managing separate workstreams that feed into larger deal/project team task
• Strong interpersonal and internal/external relationship management skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw73jn-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.