Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines hit shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So, if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Director, Brand Marketing – Peacock / TV (Series, Topical & Exclusives)
Peacock is seeking an innovative marketer to lead brand marketing for TV, including licensed series, topical and exclusive content on Peacock. The Director, Brand Marketing (TV – Series, Topical & Exclusives) will help steer a cross-functional team to create and execute best-in-class marketing campaigns and will report to the Vice President, Brand Marketing.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
• Develop and launch innovative brand and service marketing campaigns to ensure Peacock is positioned as a market leader by speaking to its USPs, breadth/depth of content and exclusive features.
• Lead cross-company marketing efforts for TV, including licensed series, topical and exclusive content, as well as stewarding seasonal cross-content initiatives, to drive per-title KPIs (user growth/engagement measures) and to expand overall brand awareness and health.
• In partnership with Symphony, assist in the development of marketing initiatives across Peacock and our linear/cable partners at NBCU, including NBC, Bravo, CNBC, Oxygen, Telemundo, and more
• Lead campaign briefing process, ensuring internal partners are informed and then responding with actionable recommendations to generate effective marketing plans.
• Partner with Creative Services to guide and manage agencies and 3rd party partners to develop best-in-class creative to elevate Peacock's TV offering and, in doing so, the brand at large.
• Maximize paid, owned and earned media (in coordination with internal stakeholders) to drive measurable KPIs including awareness, demand, NPS, customer acquisition/winback and usage.
• Ensure messaging/tactics work across the entire funnel (on-product and off) consistently, effectively and can be customized based on customer affinities, passions, usage behavior and point of consumption.
• Proactively engage editorial, product, on-platform promo and partner marketing teams to amplify TV offering on Peacock (i.e., What more can we do to enhance consumer experience with licensed series, topical coverage and exclusive TV offerings on Peacock).
• Champion insights and optimizations during and after each campaign, leveraging 'after-action reports' to improve outcomes over time.
• Advocate for prioritization of TV-focused initiatives throughout the year that are unique, high-value marketing opportunities to drive the overall Peacock business
• Collaborate with CRM and On-platform promo teams to proactively migrate users from specific TV campaigns (i.e., new series release) into consuming other related content on the platform and reduce likelihood of 'one-and-done' acquisitions.
• Where helpful, spearhead data sharing between Peacock and TV partners.
• 8-10+ years of relevant experience in Entertainment, Digital Media, and/or direct-to-consumer marketing.
- Previous experience working in TV or streaming service preferred (ideally 3+ years).
• Extensive knowledge of the Direct-to-Consumer and/or streaming services space and clear familiarity with various streaming business models (AVOD, SVOD, TVOD).
• Experience and passion for building innovative 360-marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Comfortable making data-informed marketing decisions including reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data and optimizing creative accordingly.
• High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to work flexibly across departments as well as manage internal and external partners in a dynamic environment.
• Extensive knowledge and passion for TV content and a high affinity for entertainment overall.
• Demonstrated direct to consumer marketing experience with a digital product
• Strong track record of leading highly productive, collaborative teams with multiple stake holders (direct/indirect reports and internal/external partners).
• Analytical/strategic thinker and creative problem-solver; resourceful, able to initiate change and motivate innovation and creativity.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor's degree required / MBA (or similar) preferred
• Highly innovative and creative with positive energy.
• Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
• Social media savvy and thorough understanding of both current and emerging digital platforms.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpjb3-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.