Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
Director, Brand Marketing – WWE Network, Peacock
Peacock is seeking an innovative marketer to join the team and lead brand marketing for WWE Network. This marketer will help create and execute best-in-class marketing campaigns to support WWE Network on Peacock. The Director will help lead a cross-functional team and will report to the Vice President, Brand Marketing.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
• Develop and launch innovative cross-functional brand and service marketing campaigns for WWE Network offerings (working with VP, Brand Marketing and internal teams) and ensure Peacock is positioned as the exclusive streaming destination for the WWE Universe, speaking to its USPs, diversity (breadth and depth) of content and unique product features.
• Implement clear, actionable marketing plans, including data informed pulses and supporting tactics (multi-platform media, social, partnerships and press-worthy promotional stunts) to position Peacock's WWE Network offering as unique, timely, buzzy and must-watch.
• Collaborate with WWE on development and execution of campaigns, balancing the overall interest of the WWE brand while also advocating for unique/compelling opportunities to extend the Peacock integration and promotional exposure.
• Collaborate with WWE TV team in promotion of WWE Network on Peacock throughout linear footprint (RAW, NXT & Smackdown).
• Partner with WWE Live Events, Social, CRM, Digital and Creative Design teams to create and distribute marketing materials promoting WWE Network on Peacock.
• Lead periodic business reviews for Peacock and WWE leadership on marketing campaigns and overall business health.
• Support the migration of WWE Network subscribers (active & lapsed) and registered fans. This includes the communication of the transition and super-servicing these customers throughout this process and beyond.
• Advocate for prioritization of WWE Network throughout the year that are unique, high-value marketing opportunities to drive the overall Peacock business (i.e., marketing of specific live events, etc.).
• Maximize paid (coordinate with media lead), owned and earned media to generate buzz, maximize effectiveness and drive measurable KPIs including awareness, demand, NPS, customer acquisition and usage.
• Ensure messaging/tactics work across the entire funnel (on-product and off) consistently, effectively and can be customized based on customer affinities, passions, usage behavior and point of consumption.
• Work closely to monitor campaign performance and optimize accordingly. This includes proactively migrating users from key live events (i.e., WrestleMania) into consuming other content on the platform to reduce likelihood of 'one-and-done' acquisitions.
• Partner with Creative Services to brief, guide, and manage agencies and 3rd party partners to develop best-in-class creative to elevate Peacock's WWE Network offering and, in doing so, the brand at large.
• 8+ years of professional marketing experience in Entertainment, Digital Media, and/or direct-to-consumer industries
• Minimum of 2 years in Sports-related or live-event marketing
• Extensive knowledge and passion for WWE and a high affinity for entertainment and media.
• Extensive knowledge of the Direct-to-Consumer and/or streaming services space and clear familiarity with various streaming business models (AVOD, SVOD, TVOD)
• Experience and passion for building innovative 360-marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Comfortable making data-informed marketing decisions including reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data and optimizing creative accordingly
• High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to work flexibly across departments as well as manage internal and external partners in a dynamic environment
• Previous experience working with/for WWE (ideally 2+ years)
• Demonstrated direct to consumer marketing experience in a digital product
• Strong track record of interacting, working collaboratively with and influencing multiple stake holders (Internal and external)
• Analytical/strategic thinker and creative problem-solver; resourceful, able to initiate change and motivate innovation and creativity.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Highly innovative and creative with positive energy.
• Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
• Social media savvy and thorough understanding of both current and emerging digital platforms.