The Ad Sales Planning and Monetization team is seeking an Inventory Analyst to support Peacock at NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies.
In this role, you will be a part of a highly motivated Peacock Ad Sales team and become an expert on how to analyze advertising opportunities available on our platform from audience targeted campaigns to sponsorship opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Core responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Analyze and profitably allocate video advertising inventory for NBCUniversal's Peacock streaming platform.
Support Sales planning by providing on-request inventory forecasts and avails
Manage campaign revenue at risk and provide optimization recommendations that achieve client and platform KPIs.
Review and approve insertion orders through order management systems.
Contribute to maintaining documentation on process and methodologies on how we do things.
Create actionable reporting and insights including campaign pacing, sell through, monetization, sponsorship performance analysis and ad hoc reports
Analyze historical data to forecast scale on Peacock including ad innovations and unique sponsorship opportunities
Work cross-functionally with ad operations and planning teams to manage revenue at risk by providing creative input and solutions
Along with Inventory team, analyze and understand inventory levers and patterns to refine forecasting methodologies, processes, and tools
Qualifications & Requirements
• 1 year digital advertising experience is required. Revenue operations, research, inventory, ad Operations, planning or analyst background preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• Proficiency in Excel and interest in data visualization tools
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Self-starter. Keen interest in continuous improvement and business automation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
• Knowledge of Freewheel or other ad servers highly valued
• Passion for the digital ad space and analytics
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g34jn5-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.