Art Director, Social Media
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Peacock, NBCUniversal's new video streaming service, is seeking a motivated designer for its in-house creative marketing team. A visual problem solver, and storyteller, the Peacock Originals Designer will take ideas from concept to execution stage, in both print and digital advertising, on a variety of platforms and mediums. In support of the Peacock Originals franchise group, the designer will also work within a larger team of creative and marketing professionals, delivering on all company goals and media initiatives.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with Creative Directors, Editorial Director, and Project Managers to help create marketing solutions that reflects the "Peacock Originals" visual sensibility.
• Keep up to date with Peacocks Originals brand guidelines and rules from across the entire Marketing organization to ensure all consumer-facing work maintains a consistent design voice and tone across every platform and touchpoint.
• Projects include: Print and Digital Key Art, OOH, outdoor, signage, promotional kits, digital banners, product graphics, show logos, email templates, social media graphics and presentation decks .
• Keep current of emerging design trends, with a particular focus on original content promotions within the streaming universe.
• Work with Originals Marketing teams on campaign creative design assets, messaging, and versioning, across multiple platforms and user states.
• Work with our Performance Marketing and Social Marketing teams to create demand, conversion, to drive customer acquisition and retention.
• Ensure a high-volume of design elements are finished, and delivered accurately, on-time while working with highly analytical data driven assignments.
• Ability to PIVOT and work with great agility in a fast paced and entrepreneurial marketing culture.
• 3+ years of work experience as a digital designer; digital media and/or direct-to-consumer entertainment preferred
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Impeccable typographic skills.
• Working knowledge of digital/print production, photography, and photo-retouching.
• Knowledgeable and resourceful regarding photo and image editing/research.
• Full working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite software – (from Dreamweaver to Photoshop)
• Adept at using web pages and applications, such as HTML and CSS.
*a portfolio of work must be provided with application*
• Strong editorial sensibilities.