Art Director, Social Media
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
The Marketing Designer, Growth Marketing will be responsible for partnering with internal makers and external vendors who are designing, developing and executing creative marketing ideas and campaigns to launch and sustain NBCUniversal's new direct to consumer video service.
Specific responsibilities include:
-Work with Growth team stakeholders on campaign creative asset design and versioning, across multiple platforms and user states
-Keep up-to-date with brand guidelines and rules from across the entire Marketing organization to ensure all consumer-facing work maintains a consistent design voice and tone across every platform and touchpoint
-Ensure a high-volume of design elements are finished and delivered accurately and on-time
-Coordinate with our Performance Marketing and Social Marketing teams on initiatives to create demand and conversion, and drive customer acquisition and retention
• Degree or training in graphic/communication design
• 3+ years of work experience; entertainment, digital media and/or direct-to-consumer experience preferred
• Experience designing for digital-first platforms a must, including social platforms, display advertising, and/or email
• Ability to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial culture; adept at handling tight deadlines and ever-changing assignments
• Excellent presentation skills