New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture. We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Peacock, NBCUniversal's video streaming service, is seeking a Design Program Manager to support the viewing product design team. As a Design Program Manager you'll utilize a full range of organizational and interpersonal skills to help keep our teams on track, execute specific design initiatives intended to grow team culture, industry expertise, and team impact, and you'll have an opportunity to work with cross-functional teams as you establish great ways of working together.
What You'll Do:
• Own timeline, resourcing, allocation and workflow for the design team.
• Own the design process, identify areas to streamline deliveries.
• Drive product initiatives forward that have multiple stakeholders, competing deadlines, and many moving parts.
• Own scoping of design requests, and identify skills needed for a given project to streamline design workflow.
• Manage multiple design deliverables from strategic initiative, large features and agile workstreams.
• Facilitate meetings to drive progress against goals and objectives and establish clear next steps and owners while resolving blocks that impede progress.
• Source and manage operational budgets, vendor relationships and contracts.
• Work closely with cross functional PMs to manage a wholistic timeline and its impact on design deliveries.
• Experience working within product from initial requirements through release on production.
• Experience working with product managers, product designers, and UX researchers.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a digital producer, project manager or program manager with experience supporting design teams.
• Ability to operate independently and with little oversight
• Experience leading product in a rapidly evolving and fast paced environment