Product Manager, CX Launch Readiness
Warner Bros. Discovery
New York, NY
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
As a Design Program Manager will be responsible for planning and managing the day-to-day workflow and processes and reporting that support our growing digital design project work for the Peacock- Commerce team.
What We're Looking For in a Candidate
• you're super organized
• a matrix diagram is something that you geek out on
• you're not shy about asking questions in an effort to get to a result
• Oversight and management of a digital product portfolio; includes project intake, assessment, resourcing, execution, tracking and team capacity
• Partner closely with Design Leads, Product Owners, Tech Leads, and Scrum Masters on execution and delivery, as well as reporting
• Track projects: ensure milestones are being met and project status is documented and updated regularly; produce reports as appropriate/requested; serve as overall traffic manager
• Serve as a single point of contact for design deliverables and bandwidth
• Ensuring all deliverables (oftentimes complex/interdisciplinary/interlinked) are clearly specified, scoped and agreed between client and internal team(s)
• Manage small, medium and large projects for successful delivery
• Ensure assigned project team(s) understand the project requirements and rationale
• Consistently adhere to company standards and best practices
• Key driver and champion of ongoing firm-wide and design team process improvements
• Work autonomously and make timely decisions
• Manage risk appropriately and discern when risk must be mitigated and/or escalated
• A minimum of 5 years of project/ program management experience working with 3 years of digital design or marketing teams; experience at both a design studio and a large corporate environment preferred.
• Understanding of Product development lifecycle at scale
• Thorough understanding of Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
• Experience or familiarity with Atlassian / JIRA software tools
• Demonstrated effectiveness developing plans, prioritizing activities and driving execution
• Experience thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative, cross-disciplinary and geographically dispersed environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present complex information clearly and appropriately handle sensitive information
• Strong organizational skills with experience coordinating multiple work streams simultaneously, proactively and independently
• Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and influence outcomes
• Actively listens, hears and understands what is said and not said, and with nuanced comprehension of meaning and intent
• Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders at all levels
• Passionate about creating customer-centric design
• Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpbq64-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.