Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
The Job: DCO Specialist, Marketing Operations
• Own the relationship between Peacock and growth marketing's DCO vendor, as well as the product manage the integration from communication, process workflow, reporting and asset management.
• Assist Director of Performance Marketing and Project Manager of Marketing Operations in working with our DCO vendor on the development, execution, and maintenance of marketing campaigns and asset management.
• Identify areas of improvement for effectiveness and optimization of the current campaign workflow and potential opportunities to enhance performance metrics.
• Responsible for maintaining workflow diagrams and decks across multiple stakeholders to ensure clarity and consistency in the DCO process.
• Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders including performance & brand marketing, audience development, AV and creative operations teams to ensure deliverables are defined and met for campaign execution.
• Regularly familiarizing yourself on mar-tech trends and capabilities to innovate the DCO platform with new and innovative ideas.
• Act as the main point of contact for creating and managing assets delivered and assets required for advertising campaigns.
• Lead the Dynamic Creative efforts and projects between the Media, Creative and Production teams.
• 2-4 years of experience driving measurable business results through campaign execution - prior DCO or Ad Operations campaign execution and optimization experience a plus.
• Experience working with internal and external stakeholders across multiple teams in a matrixed organization.
• Understanding of digital channels and their attribution in digital advertising such as social, digital video, streaming audio and display tactics
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively and efficiently across disciplines with colleagues and stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new, emerging technologies
• Self-motivated, collaborative, with the desire to learn
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97xez-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.