We are seeking Customer Service Representatives for our Peacock customer support team. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the first point of contact for Peacock viewers via social platforms, chat, email and more.
• Providing customer service support for viewers through various channels, such as social media, phone, email, and chat.
• Expert in managing social media platforms in crafting creative responses both publicly and privately to our customers.
• Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
• Serve as the front line of technical issues, outages and escalations for broadcast viewing or digital streaming.
• Become an expert in all Peacock platforms including but not limited to: mobile application, website, TV apps and devices, and TV broadcast.
• Troubleshooting technical issues on a variety of device applications to ensure seamless streaming and viewability.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date account and billing information of customers through CRM and billing software.
• Participate in efficient daily workflow processes using operational metrics to gauge performance and ensure timely service
• Participate in a quality program to certify that a high level of accuracy and customer support are consistently being delivered, utilizing NPS as the primary driving metric
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
• Proficiency with social media platforms
• Proficiency with navigating the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger
• Knowledge of digital streaming services and devices
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
• Must be willing to work mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime when needed, sometimes with short notice
• Previous experience in managing social media platforms, from posts to direct messages on behalf of a business.
• Positive attitude and professional manner expected at all times
• Strong team player
• High energy and engaging personality with the ability to convey patience, and remain calm in stressful situations
• Able to be self-motivated by a fast-paced working environment
• Familiarity with Salesforce is strongly desired
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• 6 months previous customer service/call center experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkknvp-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.