We are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
We are seeking Customer Service/Call Center Representatives for our Peacock customer support team. You will be the first point of contact for Peacock viewers.
• Providing customer service support for viewers through various channels, such as phone, email, and chat.
• Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
• Serve as the front line of technical issues, outages and escalations for broadcast viewing or digital streaming.
• Become an expert in all Peacock platforms including but not limited to: mobile application, website, TV apps and devices, and TV broadcast.
• Troubleshooting technical issues on a variety of device applications to ensure seamless streaming and viewability.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date account and billing information of customers through CRM and billing software.
• Participate in efficient daily workflow processes using operational metrics to gauge performance and ensure timely service
• Participate in a quality program to certify that a high level of accuracy and customer support are consistently being delivered, utilizing NPS as the primary driving metric
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
• Proficiency with navigating the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger
• Knowledge of digital streaming services and devices
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
• Must be willing to work mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime when needed, sometimes with short notice
• Positive attitude and professional manner expected at all times
• Team player
• High energy and engaging personality with the ability to convey patience, and remain calm in stressful situations
• Able to be self-motivated by a fast-paced working environment
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• 6 months previous customer service/call center experience